Today I'm going to be discussing some of the major health benefits of zinc consumption for men. What I've learned about zinc is that it is essential for many different bodily functions, and when you're zinc deficient you start to run into health issues, especially hormonal health issues.
In another video I did signs of zinc deficiency symptoms, but in this video we're going to discuss the benefits of not being zinc deficient.
Zinc Benefits for Men Explained:
1. Zinc works for muscle growth and hair growth. Zinc helps with testosterone production, growth hormone, and IGF 1
2. Zinc is good for your liver. Zinc supplementation is correlated with lower levels of liver damage, and increased nutrient absorption
3. Helps with digestion. Zinc is going to effect protein synthesis and is required by the body to help digest protein and carbohydrates, and in the conversion process that cascades from there. One of the main symptoms of zinc deficiency is gut issues.
4. Zinc benefits your fertility health and works for testosterone production. It's been shown in men that zinc deficiency is correlated with a significant lower testosterone level in men.
5. Helps to improve insulin resistance in diabetics. One of the most common deficiencies in Type 2 diabetics is zinc. Zinc helps your pancreas.
6. Zinc benefits your hormonal health. It is a testosterone-boosting supplement.
7. Zinc helps immune function and has been traditionally sold as a cold-fighting natural remedy. Zinc has the ability to exert an anti-viral effect in humans.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Personal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_christopherwalker/
Truth Nutra Products:
Shop For Supplements - https://truthnutra.com/supplements
Shop For Books - https://truthnutra.com/books
Shop For Apparel - https://truthnutra.com/apparel
Use code "YOUTUBE" For 10% Off!
Find Out If You Have Estrogen Dominance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCBD39qf528
Zinc is important but what about copper deficencies?
Haven't seen you make videos about that (from what i understand zinc & copper compete for absorbtion if taken simultaneously).
Thank you for your great work!