Console VS PC. It's a war that has been raging since the dawn of time (well, any time worth discussing anyway). BUT should you break free of your console shackles and ride the PC master race train? Here are 6 games that may convince you to do just that...
Subscribe to Alltime Gaming here: http://bit.ly/1L3KT0X
Join Alltime Gaming on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1W3KIKc
Follow Us on Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/alltimegaming1
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/alltimegamingtv
Also if you click on the GOTY Award organizations usually a console game wins best Graphics/Visuals.
AAAA gaming/Games, Graphics, Price, better online, better multiplayer, better support, better developers, more variety... Switch's hybrid console/handheld portability.... there's nearly 20 reasons and 50 games in the following and all of it is true. Simply put FPS and resolution hardly ever make or break a game and no one but graphics whore have ever cared about it. PS2 dominated the market, Wii dominated the market, MMORPGs and RTS games that look worse than PS2 games dominate the PC market. Buying a PC all because you're a graphics whore is as retarded as buying the ever failing Xbox One X over the PS4 because you're a graphics whore. Systems library > Features > power... Always has been always will be.
I never said that PC didn't have more power, I merely said that PCs aren't dedicated game machines. They're personal computing systems with NO first party support and NO developers creating games for high end gaming PCs (outside of Crysis). It doesn't matter if you spend $100,000 on your PC buying futuristic shit... No one is making games for it. In the end if you want to play the pinnacle of gaming graphics you better have a PS4. 🤣
If you want to spend 3X the price of a console and tweak the settings in the yearly Call of Duty, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed to look marginally better than consoles that's your choice. 🤣
I'll take the best looking games of the generation, AAAA games, and the same multiplats that PC gets with nearly identical graphics any day of the week... That and on consoles they just work... Windows 10 buggy crashing gaming. 🤣
And again to nail down the PC slob rape...
Copy/paste from another argument with PC Slobs. PC gaming...By free online you mean riddled with cheaters, modders, aimbots etc? I'll gladly pay $4 a month for a fair playing field and 4 free games every month on PSN 🤣 Oh... Not to mention local multiplayer and Switches portability and social gaming which PC doesn't have. 🤣
PC slobs bragging about negligible improvement on hardware that costs 3X as much as a PS4... Are you getting games that look 3X as good, twice as good? No... You're getting resolutions and frame rates that are so miniscule they're barely fucking noticable. Besides that you're arguing about the graphics of games that are complete duds. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A killer app is software that sells systems, it's why Sony, Nintendo, and MS buy studios and talent to produce AAAA exclusive games that look and play better than anything on PC... (Or at least MS did... Xbone sucks almost as bad as PC). 🤣
Google Technical GOTY or best Graphics/Visuals 20XX
PC slobs have nothing on Console God's. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's a reason there's 3 consoles on the market, that the 3 biggest press conferences at E3 are about Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox.
PC slobs not getting anything close to TLOU2. Ghosts of Tsushima, Death Stranding, RDR2, Days Gone, Kingdom Hearts 3, Spiderman, SSBU... Hell 2nd tier games like Pokemon, Mario Party, Mario Tennis are better than anything you can list on PC... Good luck emulating some friends to play those last few games with. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll help you out... PC's killer apps are World of Warcraft, StarCraft, and free to play games like DOTA or League of Legends, CiV, sports managers, and Simulators... Just pure shit and games that look like dog shit smeared on the sidewalk. A Steam poll showed that only 34% of gamers play on high settings, most PC gamers are in it for the reason people play PC... Garbage looking point and click MMO and RTS games, which is where PC companies make the most money as you can't pirate games that require subscription fees. 🤣
You can't list a great looking, high rated, high selling PC exclusive because they don't exist. 😂😂😂😂
Additionally... PC is niche... GameStop's on nearly every corner are wall to wall with console games, $60 full price, Walmart huge console gaming sections. PC slobs don't even own physical copies of games and no game on PC is selling for much... PC gaming is like going to the salvation army for shit. 🤣
PC Slobs have been brutally ass fucked. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spending several times more for a fucking gaming PC and all you have to justify it is 30 more "frames per second" There's virtually no difference... We're in a fucking YouTube channel where it's hard to even tell the difference and that's worth several hundred dollars more. 🤣
Not to mention the bugs, the crashes, the programs running in the background on PC. Your fucking PC probably freezes up running MS Word much less these console ports. 🤣 Windows 10. 🤣
Odd for a literal fraction of the price of your gaming rig I can buy a PS4 and Switch and....
1) Have access to every multiplat on PC that just pops in to the system and plays.
2) Looks virtually indistinguishable to even fucking $5,000 PCs.
3) Runs amazing with out any problems or having to adjust any settings.
4) Have access to AAAA games that are some of the highest score, highest selling GOTY winners.
5) Have access to games that look better than anything on PC that have won awards for technical achievement and visuals.
6) Have access to amazing games in every genre outside of MMORPGS RTS and Sims.
7) Have online with a moderated community free of cheating, mods, and aimbots. Free games every month as part of PSN, ability to appear offline, easily share game clips, parental controls.. Well worth $4 a month.
8) With the Switch be able to play anywhere, put the game in the cradle, take it with me traveling etc, even the PS4 is small enough to transport on business trips of play in hotels... Good luck transporting your gaming rig 🤣
9) No need to upgrade any hardware for 7-8 years and still get the best looking games.
10) Local multiplayer and social gaming. I'm not forced to sit alone hunched over a desk. Consoles have always been a social experience with friends playing sports games, fighting games, party games, co-op games. Up to 4 players on 1 system.
11) When a console comes out it's the best tech on the market until PCs play catch-up.
12) Far better development as console developers have the best in the business or buy studios, timed exclusives, content.
13) You know who made the PS4 and Switch... Billion dollar companies with access to the best technology and engineers in the business... You know who made your gaming rig? You... A dipshit with access to eBay and cheap old parts. It's no wonder that after 7 years Sony developers can make TLOU2 better than anything on PC. Or Nintendo can put out amazing looking games on a system a fraction of the size of your keyboard that's portable. 🤣
14) Physical copy's of games or access to a huge online gaming library. I can actually have and sell the game rather than just have it on a steam account.
16) Innovation. From creating genres, to analog sticks, VR, to motion controls, to rumble, touch pads, wireless controllers, consoles are constantly evolving while PC has been the same exact point and click shit forever.
17) You can invite friends to your game with share play on PS4 even if they don't have the game.
18) You can buy all 3 consoles (Though you don't really need an Xbone as it's exclusive library is straight up shit this generation) and a Raspberry Pi, for a better and multiplayer emulation experience, any probably a tablet/laptop for cheaper than a gaming PC. 🤣
19) Timed exclusives, getting 3rd party games months if not years before they're ported to PC.
20) Exclusive content. Some companies give exclusive content and bonuses to buy the console version.
21) No good franchises.
22) No notable icons, mascots/characters.
23) PC has little to no Japanese support.
24) Perception. PC is seen as nerdy fucking trash. Consoles aren't.
25) Consoles don't get viruses hackers, etc.
26) Consoles are more mainstream and focused on including the focus of every major gaming expo.
I could go on forever listing great console games but just this generation...
God of War
Shadow of the Colossus
The Last of us Remastered
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Devil May Cry Definitive Edition
The Last Guardian
Guitar Hero Live
Little Big Planet 3
Infamous second son
God of War 3 remastered
Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
Mario and Rabbids Kingdom battle
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Pokemon Tournament Dx
Just some of the games not on PC... All rated above 80 % aggregate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coming out... TLOU2, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Metroid 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, Mario Tennis, Days Gone, Ghosts of Tsushima, Death Stranding, Spiderman, Mario Party, Bayonetta 3, Final Fantasy VII remake, Pokemon Switch, Mario and Rabbids 2, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem 3.
YOU CAN'T LIST 5 GAMES FOR PC😂. For the price of a PC I could have also thrown in Xbone and it's very few good games.
But hey... You have fucking Gary's mod, some better frame rates because graphics > games/gameplay, mods, and some emulation though you could just buy a raspberry pi for $50. 🤣
PC gaming hasn't evolved in 30 years. 😂😂😂😂😂
Pc is overral better. You have much more freedom to do whathever you wish compared to console. Bought a console last year ? Watch all the new games get ported on the NEW console. Meanwhile on PC... We even have a thing called pirating games if feel like not spending your money before buying. Sucks to be a console gamer.
I have been a PC gamer for 6 years now (last year I bought a used PS3 Super Slim just to play some exclusive games) and recently I upgraded to a GTX 1050 and damn that thing can run anything!
in all seriousness, PC single-player games can be played for free so you can't really go wrong with that lol only game I ever paid was Overwatch (40 euro digital version)
"Is Skyrim worth spending that much money on a pc to run it?"
Absolutely. I just spent $3k on a new laptop so I can play my games while I'm out working (truck driver). Skyrim is the top of the list, and my current withdrawal I'm suffering from...
VoxArts Genuine question... How much will it cost for me to run it better than consoles? I have seen many PC centric youtubers make PCs and I haven't found one under 700 dollars that runs the games better.
The problem we face now days in the real world is the fact a lot of these new games that are coming out our pc's we have at the moment will not run them as you will need to spend £3500 to buy a new pc that as enough specs to play them .game makers want to make the games look more real and have all the greatness for us to buy there game so they make money but ,in the real world we aint going to be able to afford a machine to run them yet alone buy there game so who is going to lose out in the long run.the pc i have at the moment as 8gb memory with a gxt 750 graphics card which will run a lot of games at the moment but i will need better for whats about to come and the cost will be to great.to sell games they need to be thinking a long the lines of who will have a machine powerful enough to run it .
I spent so much hours in overwatch trying to imrove myself I kept finding myself complaing about the amazing stick .. So I figurered if ima invest ask much time into a game might as well spend that time playing where it really matters ... PC! And I love it !
There isn't really anything on this list that's good enough to give an incentive to buy a PC, other than hardware benefits. Witcher 3 is multi-platform and Skyrim, with all due respect is too recent and I have already invested too many hours into it, to appreciate it as much anymore. Oblivion and Morrowind are fantastic with mods, but unfortunately Modding games is a fad that wears of quickly if you have already invested hundreds of hours into a game.
If the leading examples are CSGO and Mobas, then PC really needs some definitive exclusives for once.
PC hasn't had its Bloodborne equivalent yet. Until then, I think it's safe to say that PS4 still seems to be leading in terms of exclusives. If PC gets PS4's exclusive titles, then PC is the obvious choice, but it doesn't, and won't any time soon.
Truth be told, unless you are into MMOs, or early access games, PC is a good, but unnecessary platform.
Just got my first gaming PC so far I don't see what the fuss is about cant be arsed to play games I've already played and sank many hours into just because its slightly better graphics,(fair play to skyrim the mods are great a addition but still not enough to make me wanna play it again just give us the next installment already Bethesda) Gonna give Civilization a go that's the only game here that has taken my interest I've played and completed the witcher 3 (PS4), Skyrim(PS3 and replayed it gain on PS4 didn't enjoy it as much as the PS3 strangely enough) and have no desire in replaying it despite them being some of my favourite games where's Red dead redemption by far one of the best games ever made. Personally Love my PS4 and cant wait for the amazing exclusives coming you have to be naive to think consoles don't have better exclusives yes PC is more powerful but consoles have better games and at the end of the day a gaming system comes down to the games not the graphics. Personally own every systems there is out atm and anyone who is a true gamer will appreciate a good game regardless of the system its on or graphics.