D&B Nation to do a lot I will have a look at it and see how you were feeling better day today and I can do it again and I can do it on the weekend so I'm gonna try and get a chance of rain but it was a pleasure meeting you today but I'm not freaking awesome thanks for the info you need for your time and 😣😣 the inside is you can come to the office in your help with my mom to do is get it back to talk about it and send you t the people that are in a few minutes late but I think it on the couch and I have to do is go back if interested please feel the same page and the people are in my thoughts and will get you thei the inside of your help in the future I will have a few minutes late to talk
Damn dis nigga pulled out the heater to protect his girl and threw some money at the nigga.......shit aleast we know what he would have did if it was a real situation.....shit done went overboard he was about to put 30 rounds in this nigga
Geez Damien not being rude but your girl was crying telling you to put the gun down. If you don't want problems with her ya should've done it. But anyway I'm glad that if it was to be a real home invasion you would be straight up prepared to jump somebody 😂😂 love you all!!❤️
William Eavesjr seriously who would let this go on so long with a real weapon involved without saying hey it's time to stop before someone dies. And black shirt girl face could not act at all. But I guess it's for fun...
do yall really think this was real? theres nooooo way they would have kept this prank going for that long knowing that theres a slight chance that Damien could have pulled the trigger at his head thats fact! if he didn't know they would have told him instantly to put the gun down its just a prank lol i know if i was the guy wearing the mask i would have told him in a heartbeat and i know 99% of y'all would aswell.. the other 1% are just dumb motherfuckers that dont have 2 brain cells to rub together lol