8 Ways To Lighten Your Hair Naturally Without Having To Go To A Salon
See More Videos :
- 8 Ways To Lighten Your Hair Naturally Without Having To Go To A Salon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWM-rU3B6E
- This ins't a JOKE. Half a LEMON DIPPED IN BAKING SODA ! It is Amazing What You Can Do : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdyPv5yasqo
- How to Clean Your Hair Without Shampoo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbI1psW6o64
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xHgMUcSul0
- 10 Foods That Will Boost Your Immune System : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQNggQVnPk
→ Subscribe now here : https://goo.gl/t4uBhp
→ Our Google+ : https://goo.gl/mFLjw6
→ Our Facebook : https://goo.gl/4vzUWE
- More Health Tips Playlist Here : https://goo.gl/MRG1hx
- More Beauty Tips Playlist Here : https://goo.gl/z4cbju
- More Wonderful Life Playlist Here : https://goo.gl/e7pZKm
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We are trying to provide a perfect, valid, specific, detailed information .we are not a licensed professional so make sure with your professional consultant in case you need.
Hey guys! I would recommend to use the lemon juice method! It’s the best for your hair and works the best! Please don’t use the baking soda method it KILLS your hair trust me Iv done it 🙂🙂 and if you do do it put coconut oil in your hair after you do it so it won’t dry your hair out 👍🏻
If i use all of these together but not a lot of it would my hair look naturally blonde or like bleached white becasue im looking for a natural blonde color since i was born a blonde but now my hair is light brown.if all of these wont work which method would you recommend me the most?
I am gonna try the cinnamon one..........it will not damage my hair right?????as we need to keep the conditioner on our hair overnight......
plzzzzzz do reply ..........
n do not send--------::::)))) this........
I felt like being experimental today so I sprayed Apple cider vinegar in my hair for dandruff and then I put the bicarb and water mixer on my hair and left it on the whole day. now after washing and blowing my hair it feels thicker. I have golden blonde ombre dyed hair and now my golden blonde is almost platinum blonde