How To Lose 10 Pounds in A Week - EXTREMELY Simple!
It Is Possible to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
While it's certainly possible to lose 10 lbs in one week, it won't be pure body fat.
Due to the calorie deficit needed to burn each pound of fat, it's simply not possible to safely burn 10 pounds of pure body fat in just one week.
However, this isn't to say you can't lose that much weight and still look leaner.
While a lot of the weight loss will certainly come from body fat, you will also drop pounds by losing excess water weight (1).
This is partly because this plan lowers your insulin levels and makes your body get rid of stored carbs, which bind water.
Although your body can only store about 300–500 grams of carbs in a form known as glycogen, stored glycogen does hold around three times that weight in water (1, 2).
Reduced insulin levels will also make your kidneys shed out excess sodium, leading to reduced water retention (3, 4).
Along with reduced body fat and water weight, you may also lose some weight due to less intestinal waste and undigested food and fiber in the digestive system.
Here are the 7 steps you should follow in order to lose 10 pounds in a week.
1. Eat Fewer Carbs and More Lean Proteins
2. Eat Whole Foods and Avoid Most Processed Junk Foods
3. Reduce Your Calorie Intake by Following These Tips (See List)
4. Lift Weights and Try High-Intensity Interval Training
5. Be Active Outside of the Gym
6. Intermittent Fasting Is Another Simple Way to Reduce Weight Quickly
7. Use These Tips to Reduce Water Retention
Please watch: "Aloe Vera Solve Men Saxual Problems..Why Aloe Vera Is No 1 For Men ..Health Channel"